Wow, I was tagged again! This time, it is for a non-food related topic, and I was tagged by Paul of Kiplog and also by Tara of Love, Food, Wine, and Good Chick Flix. After I finish this post, I am going to go back in time to grade school, and put up my "invisible safety wall," so that I can't be tagged "it," until I call "time-in" again! :)
This meme is called "Too Much Information," and allows me to share ten interesting, and little-known facts about me. Okay, here goes:
1. Although people with regular working immune systems cannot get chicken pox twice, I have had chicken pox twice in my life: first, during second grade, and the second time was during a period when my immune system was seriously depressed. My treating doctor physically called me a "medical deviant."
2. I started turning gray when I was five years old.
3. Last month, I got a hair cut . . . And cut over 12 inches of hair off.
4. In high school, I was on the softball team that won state championships. Now, I haven't worked out in two years.
5. I did a reading for a milk commercial when their tag line was still "She/he likes milk and it shows, it does a body good!" Did I get chosen to do the commercial? Well, I didn't quit my day job, but I'd like to believe I got "pretty far" past the lengthy list of aspiring actors and actresses.
6. Growing up, my dream occupation was to become the first Asian Country Music star. Seriously.
7. My current beau is movie star who is friends with big-name celebrities--well, he was an extra in a movie with Will Smith, and has "spoken" once with Jason Lee (the one from "My Name is Earl").
8. Members of my immediate family used to be professional palm readers.
9. I unknowingly was the next-door neighbor to someone who was featured on America's Most Wanted--I was his neighbor after he committed the crime and while he was still on the loose.
10. I am allergic to cats and dogs. Okay, so that wasn't every interesting, but hey, I ran out of ideas!
Hope that meme was fun to read! I am going to tag . . . No one for now.