Thursday, July 24, 2008

You Must Take This Quiz

I just took this test, and it was brought a smile to my face.

70%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
If you are a blogger, this is the ONE quiz that you need to take. It will either humiliatingly expose your addiction (for which you need help for) or confirm what you knew all along: that you need to get off the computer, you fool! Though I am technically a "blogger," even despite my lengthy hiatus, the quiz still asserts that I am addicted to blogging. Lately, I've been addicted to surfing through and reading other people's blogs, which I love doing with all of the great content and ideas out there.


I have to admit, I am both relieved and stressed to be back to the blogging world. And I have to qualify my return: my reentry will be a little slow and painful. I plan on just posting about how I am going to gain back those five pounds (and then some, preferably, ten to fifteen additional) that I lost for the wedding! Bring on a carb lollapalooza, the po' boys, the pizza, and the fried chicken! (Or bring on the below images! . . . Can you tell that I am purging my hard drive of old food pictures? No? Okay, thanks.)


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy every comment, and will try to reply if time permits. If you have a blog, please leave a link. I love to discover new and delicious sites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...